SASOL BURSARIES 2011

Sasol has established a reputation in the market as an employer of choice. Its bursary scheme boasts an all-inclusive package recognised in South Africa for being highly competitive. The scheme aims to attract exceptional young talent to the organisation. Preferential treatment will be given to 'brainiacs' with exceptional academic performance who display excellent potential for leadership.


If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the Sasol Bursary Scheme is ready to change your life! Bursaries awarded are for full time university studies in engineering, science and commerce disciplines. Upon successful completion of the study period, students will be employed within the Sasol Group through our Graduate Development Programme.

We have completed our Under Graduate recruitment cycle for 2011. To ensure a fair process no late applications for 2011 will be considered.

Applications for our 2012 Under Graduate bursaries will open in January 2011. Details

MINTEK BURSARIES FOR 2011

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am dsp Dube the student of mangosuthu university of technology the std no 21000834 i have the problems fopr pay fees can yopu please help me no that situation

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm zanele ganya i never got a chance to futher my studies can you help me? 0737695193@mtnloaded.co.za

Anonymous said...

Hi im samantha, can u please give me the opportunity 2 study. Please help me. 0718696388/lititiawilliams65@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi im samantha, can u please give me the opportunity 2 study. Please help me. 0718696388/lititiawilliams65@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi im nontokozo fihlela i never had a chance to further my studies bcoz i don't have any money to do so.please help me.(0768812826)

dIMKATSO MAHLABANE said...

Hi am 2nd yr B com accounting student at NMMU and need financial assistance please help me.0713778423?dimakatsomahlabane@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Kameel, could you please give me the opportunity to complete my studies in BCOM ACCOUNTING. PLEASE help me, 079 5328789. E-mail 211548051@ukzn.ac.za