OLD MUTUAL ACTUARIAL BURSARY

If you love numbers and think you have what it takes to be an actuary then we have an offer for you! Take a minute and ask yourself a few questions:

Are you dedicated and self-driven?

Are you a maths whiz?

Do you have good communication skills?


Do you like a challenge?

Do you have that x-factor that sets you apart from all others?

If you answered "Yes" to the questions then you're half way to becoming a recognised top-earning professional! The other half requires hard work and dedication.

The Actuarial Bursary Programme offers you and other young South Africans the opportunity to develop an actuarial career. Details

FUNZA LUSHAKA BURSARY

2 comments:

Mbulelo said...

Dear sir/madam

I am Mbulelo Phesa who is currently doing 1st year on the field of civil engineering.I am very financialy need as I live wth single mother who is permanantly un-employed.
I strive my best but the only distabance is that finacial problem

I can be very glad if my comment can be taken to your faverable concedaration.

Mbulelo said...

Dear sir/madam

I am Mbulelo Phesa who is currently doing 1st year on the field of civil engineering.I am very financialy need as I live wth single mother who is permanantly un-employed.
I strive my best but the only distabance is that finacial problem

I can be very glad if my comment can be taken to your faverable concedaration.